Nadine Larter's Reviews > Consumed By Love

Consumed By Love by Pavarti K. Tyler

Jun 30, 2012

liked it
Read from June 30 to July 20, 2012

I'm kind of liking this short story ebook trend that is going around these days. I think it's a good way to show off writing styles and I must to admit that I pick up the skinnier books first these days purely because of time limits and because if the book is long you can be pretty sure that I will ignore everything else and read the book until it is finished which is never a good plan.

Anyway, Consumed by Love is a love story that I do not remotely relate to because - let's face it - I don't believe in unconditional love even a little bit. But - it is a lovely thought so we make room for it in the written world because otherwise life is too depressing.

I accepted this book for review because I could not pass up the opportunity to read something in the "Erotic Horror" genre. Horizon broadening and all that. Well...I don't know if we can really call it erotic but it was gloriously horrible :)

All in all I enjoyed this little piece of well rounded fiction and definitely recommend it to anyone who can only manage to squeeze in an hour of reading here and there :)
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Consumed By Love.

message 1: by Leigh (new)

Leigh Mitchell I'm not really into short stories, I feel like just as you get going with them they're over. Like you say though they have their place for folk who don't have a lot of time to read.

message 2: by Diana (new)

Diana Murdock You got me at "gloriously horrible." :)

Nadine Larter Well Leigh.... It's kind of like a quickie. A sex life filled with quickie's would suck. But an impromptu 5 minute lunch time bang can do wonders for the spirit ;)