RopeSwing Reads's Reviews > Love is a Battlefield

Love is a Battlefield by Whitney Dineen

For starters Whitney Dineen crept into our book club with the The Creek Water Series and we fell in love! I knew the second I saw Love is a Battlefield that I needed to review it and I AM INCREDBLY happy I did.

It is one of our ROM-COM book club picks for 2020!

description

I laughed out loud a few times, which is rare, and apparently too many because my husband asked me at two in the morning to keep it down ;p

I admit I did read a few reviews before diving in and was worried it would have too many pranks between Brogan and Addie, which can be boring and taxing. However, This was not my thoughts on the book. I found it to be super cute, loved the duel perspectives, and ADORED the MOM'S! I re-read it (which is also unusual) to be sure it was as good as I thought (and not simply due to being up all night reading) before I recommended to a few book clubs who were looking for a last minute, quick and fun read. THEY all loved it as well and already, we had enough feedback to name it one of our ROM-COM book club picks for 2020!

Unwaveringly it is a cute, fun, playful, enemies-to-lovers 5-star.

Thanks to XpressoBooks and NetGalley for the ARC in exchange for my honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love is a Battlefield.

Finished Reading