Kendra's Reviews > Switched

Switched by Amanda Hocking

Jun 30, 2012

this book was good, but the ending confused me, especially with the synopsis of the next book in the trilogy, they don't match up and the fact that they jumped from a dollar and change to 8 dollars in the time span that i read the first one, i guess i was just put off of the whole series *shrug* i'm glad this author made it big and got published by a good company that put her in barnes and noble, but i guess i think it's unfair to have books that have been on the dollar menu, so to speak, for a few years and then suddenly stick them up on a pedestal and say "Wow look at these books, that are exactly the same editing and plot wise as their cheaper counter parts, but now that we've stamped our big fat name on it its suddenly worth WAY MORE!" they had no hand in it and i guess they should have no right to increase the price...but thats my opinion, and i'm sure Amanda Hocking is thrilled to have more revenue coming in from books she already had and didn't have to work again on... I digress. It doesn't seem right, the end.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Switched.