Jeannie's Reviews > Summer Days

Summer Days by Susan Mallery

Jun 29, 2012

Read from June 29 to July 05, 2012

I was already tickled when Heidi and Athena appeared in the previous book so I was excited to know she's gonna have a own story.

Rafe grew up in Fool's Gold but left when he became of age as Fool's Gold reminded him of the charity he received as a boy. Being the successful business tycoon he was now, he definitely don't wanna be reminded of those times. Not that he was being ungrateful or anything. Still, Fool's Gold didn't give him many good memories so when his mum was caught up with a fake purchase of a ranch, he had to make his way back to get his mum out of the plight and have what was rightfully hers.

I really enjoyed Rafe and Heidi's character. I think they were really well written. Although Glen and May were secondary in the story, they had a little thing going on between them and were so sweet. I was tickled with the rescue animals that May bought for the ranch. But it goes to show her sweet disposition.

It was a really sweet, heartwarming read. Can't wait to read about the rest of the Stryker's family.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Summer Days.