Shay | Books Are Magic Too's Reviews > Once Again

Once Again by Catherine Wallace Hope

What I loved most about this book was how easy it was to feel for Erin. From her desperation to have her daughter back, and how a person would react to every emotion that comes with a tragedy. The reality of her relationship with Zac after losing their daughter, and how different people deal with things that happen in life was written so well, it pulled me right in.

The only part of the book I struggled with was reading through all the physics of Zac's experiment at work but it didn't take away too much from the story. In fact the idea that these two parallel lives for Erin could be happening alongside his work is one of the things I really enjoyed about this story. Even with parts that were a tad bit more scientific than I understood at times, the creative way the author created this interwoven plotline was a huge hit for me.

Thank you to Alcove Press and Suzy Approved Book Tours for including me on this book tour, to see my full review, head over to booksaremagictoo.com or follow me on bookstagram @booksaremagictoo
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Once Again.

Started Reading