Megan (BookWifeReviews)'s Reviews > The Witch of the Prophecy

The Witch of the Prophecy by Victoria Jayne

The Witch of the Prophecy is the first book in The Prophecy Trilogy by Victoria Jayne. This book is about Davina(witch), Rori(vampire) and Aric(werewolf). The story starts with a flashback of Davina and Rori. Davina thought they were in love and Rori stomped on her heart. Fast forward a few years and Rori is back in Davina's life and trying to convince her she's the key to world shattering prophecy. This doesn't sit well with Davina. She kind of rebels and ends up on a date with Aric... who is also a key part of the prophecy.

"There is a vampire whose heart beats for a witch, but she belongs to a wolf. That vampire shall take the seat."

I was addicted to this book. I love love triangles, paranormal, and angst. This story has all that and so much more. The chemistry between Davina and both Rori and Aric is so thick I could feel it. There was so much happening and I don't want to give away spoilers.. but I highly suggest picking this book up if you are in the mood for an angsty romance!

Thank you to the author who sent me a copy in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Witch of the Prophecy.

October 5, 2020 – Started Reading