Jennifer's Reviews > Lani

Lani by LeAnn Ashers

bookshelves: leann-ashers, devils-souls-mc, arc-books-completed, books-ive-reviewed
Read 2 times. Last read December 6, 2020 to December 7, 2020.

Techy was one of my very favorite books of this series, and we were introduced to Lani, Vinny and Trey in that book. They have been in the back of my mind since then! Needless to say, I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book! I just absolutely knew that their story was going to be explosive, and I was totally right! Not only was it explosively hot, it was also swoony sweet! A more perfect story for these characters I don't think could be possible!

Lani has a wonderful family, a happy life, a career the she enjoys and is proud of. But crazy circumstances send her running home, to her family, where she knows she is safe. And when she gets there, she meets not one, but TWO, men who made her feel like a queen! Insta-love at its finest! But even with the most perfect love stories, obstacles stand in their way. Danger, and intrigue, try to keep them apart, and surprises are around every corner!

This story was everything I hoped for, and so much more! If I could give it 10 stars, I would! This book is full of love, passion, and family! This was an amazing story, and I absolutely loved every bit of it!

book review banner

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lani.

September 30, 2020 – Shelved