Lucy's Reviews > Iron's Prophecy

Iron's Prophecy by Julie Kagawa

So erm.. I might've gotten a little too excited.

Overall, reading this was definitely an enjoyable few hours spent. Though, it doesn't really live up to the other books in the series in terms of excitement and entertainment. But I guess that should be expected, given that it's only a novella. (Me and my unreasonable expectations.)

I mean, it was good. I loved it. I still adore Meghan and Ash and Puck and Grimalkin (oh, gawd, how I love those guys to bits). But this story was a little too predictable. It will be a small number of people indeed who will be going into this novella with no idea of what will transpire and how it will be resolved.

Otherwise, this is a definite must-read for all Iron Fey fans. The world of the Nevernever is as fantastically compelling as always. And Puck is still able to melt your heart with his endearing wit. Ash and Meghan remain their charming selves, and are also as gooey as since last we saw them. It's adorable, yes. But, keep it in moderation, Kagawa. Moderation. The line was often crossed into the Land of All Words Corny. As for Grimalkin, I think we all know what to expect from him. Yes, he is his fabulous and loveable self :D

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Iron's Prophecy.

Quotes Lucy Liked

Julie Kagawa
“Well,” Puck said cheerfully, forcing a rather pained smile, “it’s just like old times, isn’t it? You, me, ice-boy, the future of the Nevernever hanging in the balance…we just have to wait for Furball to show up and then it’ll be perfect.” “He is already here, Goodfellow,” came a familiar voice behind us, sounding bored and offended all at once. “Where he has been for much of the conversation, waiting for you to see past the end of your nose.” “Yep.” Puck sighed as we all turned to face Grimalkin. “Just like old times.”
Julie Kagawa, Iron's Prophecy

June 27, 2012 – Shelved
June 27, 2012 – Shelved as: extras-shorts-and-novellas
June 27, 2012 – Shelved as: y-a
September 1, 2012 – Started Reading
September 1, 2012 –
0.0% "Leaving DEGREES OF WRONG for a little while to read this. OMIGDOIMSOEXCITEDLIKEYOUHAVENOFREAKINGIDEA."
September 1, 2012 – Shelved as: fav-fantasy