Judi's Reviews > Angel Betrayed

Angel Betrayed by Cynthia Eden

Jun 27, 2012

bookshelves: e-book, kobo, 2012, angels-and-demons, july, paranormal

I decided to read Angel Betrayed after I saw some excellent buzz about it on Twitter and Goodreads and I’ve been on a bit of a paranormal streak so I decided to give it a go next.

I always enjoy a contentious start to a relationship between the hero/heroine and then enjoy watching how the author works them through their issues to their HEA. Bad-ass fallen angel Sam has been around the block a time or two and it’s going to take more than the super sexy Seline whose half succubus/half angel to get the drop on him. He’s wise to her attempts to set him up for the kill but plays along with her because she is super sexy, he’s not really threatened by her and she intrigues the big guy.

It’s evident early on that Seline is a reluctant assassin and she’s just trying to escape out from under the thumb of evil Rogziel who raised her after her parents death when she was a child. And Rogziel wants Sam went to Hell literally and Seline is the weapon of choice. When Seline’s true intentions are revealed the whole dynamic changes between Sam and Seline who have to learn to trust each other, work together and literally out run the hellhounds as they try to avoid all the baddies out there who would like to see their time on earth extinguished.

There is lots of action, tense moments and some super sexy scenes. Those angels sure can heat up the sheets!

Looks like Sam’s brother, fallen angel Az’s story is up next. I’ll be sure to check it out.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angel Betrayed.

June 27, 2012 – Shelved
July 4, 2012 – Shelved as: angels-and-demons
July 4, 2012 – Shelved as: july
July 4, 2012 – Shelved as: paranormal
July 4, 2012 –
0.0% "I saw some really good buzz on this one and since I'm on a paranormal kick right now and having good luck it's up next. Besides who doesn't love a badass dark fallen angel and a sexy little assassin out to send him to hell once and for all"
July 6, 2012 – Finished Reading