Jennifer's Reviews > Trident's Queen

Trident's Queen by Darlene Tallman

bookshelves: poseidons-warriors-mc, darlene-tallman, books-ive-reviewed

This story picks up where Poseidon's Lady left off, and jumps right back into the action! And it is non stop! This group of guys just can't catch a break, and their women are right in the thick of it! I picked this book up as soon as dropped on the 'Zon, and finished it in one sitting! (of course, I was watching for it! And eagerly waiting!)

Trident is a good man. He is loyal to his club, his brotherhood, and spends his life helping others. When he sees someone that needs his help, he jumps feet first, with no hesitation. He just can't ignore injustice, even when it could be dangerous.

Gianna hasn't had a good life. From the outside, it looks like she has everything. From her socialite upbringing to her picture perfect marriage, she should be living her best life. Wrong. Rarely do outward appearances give an accurate look at someone's life, and Gianna's is as bad as you can imagine. Until Trident gives her just a spark of hope, and a possibility of freedom.

This book was just as fabulous as the first, and everything I look for from this author. It was fast paced, dangerous, exciting, and HOT! An amazing story that has me wanting more, and wondering what these guys will get into next!

book review banner

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Trident's Queen.

September 26, 2020 – Shelved