Keita's Reviews > The Owner of His Heart: 50 Loving States, Pennsylvania

U 50x66
Jun 27, 2012

liked it
Read in June, 2012

Well written novel, flowed easily. I'm still not sure if I the cared for the heroine. She starts off trying to pay of a debt working extra hours, selling her car and have to catch the bus because she said she felt obiligated to pay off one of her dead father debt schemes. The debt was never called upon and when she first offered to pay the debt the hero turned it down. I was thinking are you out of your mind? Also I'm not sure how I feeling about her dating his brother. She dated his twin for a full year before she decided she was in love with the other brother. I was thinking it took her a whole year to realize she had more than friendship feelings for his brother? And I know she never slept with her boyfiend but I'm quite for sure they kissed and possibly did other things(fondling) by the way the hero said she was so affectionate with his brother when they together. I personally could never see myself dating someone whom my sister even liked must less dated for a full year. In the end I felt sorry for the hero's twin losing the girl whom he thought was the one whom got away to his twin. I understand somethings are meant to be but still, I just couldn't. But like the saying goes to each their own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Owner of His Heart.