Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book 's Reviews > Avoiding Commitment

Avoiding Commitment by K.A. Linde

Jun 27, 2012

bookshelves: k-a-linde
Read from July 19 to 21, 2012

*SPOILERS*

I have never ever ever ever wanted to slap fictional characters in the face like I did with this story. Buuuuuut, I loved every minute of it.

I can honestly say that I can not relate to Lexi. That will never be me(knocks on wood). The way she gets sucked into Jack, I will never understand. I can't say it was love maybe just an infatuation that they had to each other cause if you really loved someone, you would not do what they did to each other. You'd make it work, no ifs, ands or buts about it.

This story is a capital D to the DRAMA!

Two characters are introduced Ramsey(sigh) and Bekah. I don't hate Bekah. I think Bekah rocked when she was laying into Lexi about Jack but then she brought Ramsey into the mix and I thought, Oh no Bitch!, don't bring him into this.

I wanted to like Jack, I really did but he pulled the biggest asshole move and I was done with him.
*Cheated on Lexi then comes back and shows her the engagement ring and says it's always been hers and then leaves out of state. Who The FUCK does that shit?!!!*

My one question is: What does Ramsey do for a job? Gonna go find out with the next book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Avoiding Commitment.

01/21 marked as: read

Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book ❀ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ❀ wrote: "i sooo agree about Jack!"

I was stunned!

Taryn I can not wait to read these books! Fab!

Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book Taryn-does it have romance? wrote: "I can not wait to read these books! Fab!"

They are emotionally draining. Be prepared!

message 5: by Ange (new) - added it

Ange Hi Amanda,

I really want to read this book and was wondering where I can buy it from?
Where did you get your copy from?

Thanks heaps....Ange

Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book Ange wrote: "Hi Amanda,

I really want to read this book and was wondering where I can buy it from?
Where did you get your copy from?

Thanks heaps....Ange"

Yo! I won this in a contest but I believe it will be available August 1st.

message 7: by Vallsykes (last edited Oct 07, 2012 09:54PM) (new)

Vallsykes Nice review. I find I have read books like this because of my warped interest in the dysfunctional. I don't have to like the characters, but I have to be in the mood...I may read these books.

Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book Vallsykes wrote: "Nice review. I find I have read books like this because of my warped interest in the dysfunctional. I don't have to like the characters, but I have to be in the mood...I may read these books."

Happy Reading!