Yvonne Mason's Reviews > Silent Scream

Silent Scream by Yvonne Mason

(Review from the author)
Read 2 times

I am the author of this book. This book is as much of Florida History as the settling of Florida. This book is a must read. Just so all of you will know This book is being made into a documentary for The Investigation Discovery Channel it will appear on the Show Most Evil. We are in pre-production now. I will post more as time goe

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Silent Scream.

Finished Reading (Kindle Edition)
Finished Reading
October 19, 2008 – Shelved
November 24, 2008 – Shelved (Kindle Edition)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)

message 1: by Computerdads (new)

Computerdads I liked it Yvonne.. And, if I ever meet you.. I want a signed copy of it OK

Thanks

Robert, In the North Georgia Mountains computerdads@gmail.com

Yvonne Mason you can order a signed copy at http://thebookattic.ecrater.com
When you order the book it will come to you signed by me
Vonne

message 3: by Computerdads (new)

Computerdads I will order it soooon then. Many Thanks

Robert computerdads@gmail.com

message 4: by Jenny (new) - added it

Jenny I am adding this book to my To Read because the author wrote this comment. I'm in!!!

Yvonne Mason Jenny thank you so much. You made my day.

message 6: by Jenny (new) - added it

Jenny That's wonderful! Thank you for getting your books out there for everyone to read. I'm glad that I've found you on Good Reads and I'll be adding more of your books to the list. :)

Yvonne Mason You are very welcome my dear! Anytime

message 8: by Beckie (new)

Beckie Carter-patrick Yvonne, watching Most Evil now which is what made me not only look up the book, but download and start using Goodreads on my IPhone :). I think it's really great that you are taking the time to connect with your readers, it's true it does make us want to go buy all your work ;). So here goes nothing....I'm going to watch Most Evil and find out a little bit about this guy. Then I will dive into the book!!

message 9: by Kimberly (new) - added it

Kimberly Not trying to be rude, but I think you need an editor. I want to read your book, but just by reading your comment, I can tell that what someone else said just may be true. Your spelling, grammar, and writing style needs a bit of work. Just an observation.