Jennifer's Reviews > Wild Embrace

Wild Embrace by Mari Carr

bookshelves: mari-carr, wild-irish, arc-books-completed, books-ive-reviewed

Pop Pop strikes again! I swear, that old man is one of my favorite characters of any book I've ever read! But really, this is a sweet story about reclaiming life after tragedy, moving on, and finding out that the future is independent of the past! It's definitely one that tugs at your emotions, and one that I'd recommend to anyone!

Darcy is one of my favorite type of female characters. She knows who she is, what she wants, and what she is worth. She has had excellent examples of true love, and knows that that is what she wants, and is willing to wait for it. Her patience is tested when the one she wants, doesn't want love and avoids it at all cost.

Ryder learned the hard way that love isn't for him. His tragic love life would break anyone. So he has focused on his son, and his work, avoiding entanglements that could lead down a path he doesn't ever intend to go down again. But mother nature isn't taking no for an answer!

This story was as fun, as it was emotional. I love the Collins Family, and their antics never fail to put a smile on my face! Darcy and Ryder are an amazing couple, with chemistry and connection. This book has everything I love about this crazy family, along with a fantastic HEA! What more can you ask for?!?

book review banner

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wild Embrace.

September 26, 2020 – Shelved