Tari's Reviews > Sit, Stay, Slay

Sit, Stay, Slay by V.M. Burns

bookshelves: netgalley

Reading this book was bittersweet to me, because I know it's the last book of this series, which makes me really sad, but I thought the author did an incredible job of creating nice endings for all my favorite characters. I would absolutely love it if the series could be revisited down the road a few years. I won't give anything away, but my statement will make more sense after you've read it too!

The showdown was like the mother of all showdowns! Lilly faced one of her worst fears and came through like a champ! I was so proud of her, I wanted to hug her myself! And those awesome, sweet dogs...well I just can't say enough good things about her and Dixie's dogs, but they're all heroes. That's something else you'll see when you read the book. Every good thing I could have wanted in a last in series was there!

I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher via NetGalley, and my opinions are my own.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sit, Stay, Slay.

September 26, 2020 – Shelved
December 30, 2020 – Started Reading
December 30, 2020 –
December 31, 2020 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Barbara Sousa I hope this is not the last book in the series! I really enjoy it. I do hope she continues with this series!

Tari @Barbara, unfortunately it probably is. I get her newsletter and follow her on Facebook and heard it from one of those sources. Something about either the publisher didn’t ask for more or maybe she’d just told everyone’s stories. I’d love to see the series start up again several years after this last book. 😊