Lex's Reviews > Iron's Prophecy

Iron's Prophecy by Julie Kagawa

Jun 27, 2012

bookshelves: faeries, favorites, fantasy, paranormal, novellas

AH. I forgot how much I like Grimalkin. This furry cat is so lovable cause he's so sarcastic. That's one of the reasons I like Grimalkin from The Last Apprentice series. I have a thing with Grimalkins. ;)

In all honesty, I almost forgot what happened in the The Iron Knight. I can't remember the details. I even asked myself if Ash still had his Winter powers cause he's human now... is he? So a good question... What is Ash? A human with faery blood or a Faery with a soul? But as the story goes, yes, Ash still has his winter power thingy.

AND!!! I missed PUCK!!! Yay for showing up here! :) Ah, I missed his sarcasm. It's doing good in me.

Why am I not surprised that the Oracle wanted the first born child of Meghan and Ash? *rolled eyes* Typical faery. And NO you shouldn't give your child. I've read enough of faery books or even the normal books that that is not the solution. It will still come true, your child will still know his true heritage in time, whether you give him away or not.

(view spoiler)

OH, is that what the story about in The Lost Prince??? And Kierran... Reminds me of Kieran of Thoughtless, well just because of the same name. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Iron's Prophecy.

Quotes Lex Liked

Julie Kagawa
“Sorry to wake you, but we have to be somewhere soon, remember?"
Ash grunted and, to my surprise, shifted to his back and put the pillow over his head. "I don't suppose I could convince you to go without me," he groaned, his voice muffled beneath the fabric. "Tell Mab I've been eaten by a manticore or something?”

Julie Kagawa
“How many Elysiums have you been to?"
"Three," I said immediately. "At least...this will be my third one."
"And how many Elysiums do you think I've been to?"
"Um. More than three?"
"I do appreciate your gift for the understatement.”

Julie Kagawa
“You're staring at me again," Ash murmured without turning his head, though one corner of his lips quirked up. His silver eyes danced mischievously. "Is it the uniform? Perhaps I should remove it it it's distracting."
"Behave, Ash." I wrinkled my nose at him, smiling.”

Julie Kagawa
“I love it when you talk my language, ice-boy.”
Julie Kagawa, Iron's Prophecy

voluptuous_sheen oh my! penge! pretty please:)

message 2: by Lex (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lex matagal na ako meron nito, di ko pa nabibigay? :O bigay ko maya. si kuya pa kasi gumagamit ng laptop ko e. >_<

voluptuous_sheen yehey!iniisap ko nga next year ko pa mababasa to.lol! :) salamat!!

message 4: by Lex (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lex kita mo na? :)

voluptuous_sheen yep:) thank you!

Margot  (The Bookworm Experiment) LOL I missed Grim too :P One of my fav characters (I can totally relate to his sarchastic personality ::) :P )

message 7: by Lex (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lex I so love him next to Puck. They are cool together. I mean, well, the banter between them. Ah. so refreshing. Lol.

Margot  (The Bookworm Experiment) Lexie wrote: "I so love him next to Puck. They are cool together. I mean, well, the banter between them. Ah. so refreshing. Lol."

Yup :) Puck's another fav. ^-^ And I totally love the witty dialogue ;)

message 9: by Lex (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lex Yep! I don't like Ash that much. Well, I like him okay. He's pretty cool, pun intended. LOL.

Margot  (The Bookworm Experiment) Lexie wrote: "Yep! I don't like Ash that much. Well, I like him okay. He's pretty cool, pun intended. LOL."

lol :P