Setsanata's Reviews > A Dangerous Path

A Dangerous Path by Erin Hunter

ShadowClan has chosen Tigerclaw--now called TigerStar--as their new leader, and Fireheart fears that his old enemy still harbors dark plans for vengeance on his former clan.

In this book, Bluestar dies, and Firestar becomes leader. [We all knew this would happen, seriously!]

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Dangerous Path.

Finished Reading
October 17, 2008 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)

message 1: by Lee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lee Maybe we all "knew" it was gonna happen, but really, what's with the total aversion to spoiler tags for this book? >_> That's a major character death.

Liam Yeah, in my review I used spoiler tags. I don't know why more people don't.

Liam (view spoiler) Look! You can use spoiler tags in comments!

message 4: by Lee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lee Liam wrote: "Yeah, in my review I used spoiler tags. I don't know why more people don't."

I appreciate it. There aren't many people who do...which I guess means if you haven't read one of the Warriors books yet, definitely don't check out the reviews for it yet >_>

Liam Lee wrote: "Liam wrote: "Yeah, in my review I used spoiler tags. I don't know why more people don't."

I think you need to be careful reading reviews on Warrior books you've read as well, because people will also spoil later books. One review on "A Dangerous Path" spoiled something from an upcoming book =(.

message 6: by (new) - added it

Ramona Yeah I suopose they could if they were going to tell about the book.