Suhasini's Reviews > Walks in the Garden

Walks in the Garden by Sara Kendall

I read this book with my 8-year-old kid. The first thing that captivated him in this book is the pictures. The pictures are simple but eye-catching.
My kid liked the fact that the dogs are able to listen and understand the Bible sessions that were happening in their house and are able to pass that information to the new cat who is come into their house.
The chemistry between the dogs and the cat is really cute and he enjoyed their conversations a lot.
My kid liked the conversations around "Look who is listening" more than the other testament "Little Pitchers Have Big Ears"
This book actually triggered interesting conversations with my kid and I think with that it achieved its purpose. Would like to read further books in this series.
I received this book as the ARC from Book Sirens for an honest review and my thoughts are not influenced by anyone.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Walks in the Garden.

Finished Reading
September 19, 2020 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

message 1: by Sara (new) - added it

Sara Kendall Thank you, Suhasini, for your review. We are always glad to hear what our readers have to say about the books whether good or bad. It helps us to either change something or continue on with what we are doing. We have learned a lot with the reviews received, and have added a few things to the books to enhance them even more.

We especially love hearing when conversations are engaged with the little reader concerning the Bible. This is one major reason why we put on the back of each book the scriptures concerning that book.

Our website, www.thebackyardtrio.com, has all of our books listed on it as well as where to purchase them at. Blessings.

Suhasini Sara wrote: "Thank you, Suhasini, for your review. We are always glad to hear what our readers have to say about the books whether good or bad. It helps us to either change something or continue on with what we..."
Thank you Sara.

message 3: by Sara (new) - added it

Sara Kendall You are welcome, Suhasini. Blessings.