Michael's Reviews > THE Interview That Solves The Human Condition And Saves The World!

THE Interview That Solves The Human Condition And Saves The W... by Jeremy Griffith

How awesome is this?!
The Interview shows us how science proves and underpins that we are fundamentally good and loving and also explains how we humans became fully conscious. I am 21 years old and originally came across this explanation two years ago and I can really say for the first time in my life that I am very happy, because this information gives me hope for this world and also so much relief on a personal level, I can now finally understand myself better and additionally other people. The positive effects this information makes possible are endless, it’s really crazy when you think about it. Damn we are not bad but simply upset, which can now be solved with this understanding of ourselves and this makes such an enormous difference. I can see how people out there might think that this is too good to be true, but don’t panic, you can check it out for yourself at your own pace and I guarantee that you will love the journey. The best part is that you can test this world saving and all-problems-solving understanding in your daily life, in every situation (spare time, work, relationships…). In fact, I am sure you will see as I have that there is no hole in this information and that it will transform you into a secure and authentic person.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read THE Interview That Solves The Human Condition And Saves The World!.

Finished Reading