Katrina's Reviews > Bound By Decency

Bound By Decency by Claire Ashgrove

Jun 25, 2012

This would be my first pirate adventure I have read and it certainly won’t be my last by Claire Ashgrove. A treasure to certainly add to your reader.

With an array of characters, that will not only pull you into the pages, the chemistry between Teddy and India is just volcanic. The romance that Claire put forward was torturous, I waited and waited as I read on... the love grew, the tension unfolded, the passion and electricity was wafting off the pages, until finally, SWEET LOVIN... sigh. ** throws party poppers **

I’m not sure if I was more eager than India in the end for Cain to just give in.. He was certainly one strong willed man. ((Snickers)) His mission to keep India decent despite her tortuous teasing was just unfathomable lol. Keeping in mind that India certainly did give him a run for his lovin.

The swarthy and charismatic pirate captain certainly had me rooting for the romance to bloom , but also had my heart breaking many a times. I really enjoyed his character, he was brave, hot, and a man who certainly could weild a sword. (( blushes ))

I eagerly await Drake’s story to. ((Hoping that the author lady gives us one of course)) I liked his meddling, but his friendship and loyalty was well put forth in this story.

A great storyline, with a fluent flowing storyline, characters that will certainly pull you abroad the Kraken, and vivid descriptions thoroughly written throughout. A pirate tale, with many adventures, romance, action, suspense and what's a pirate tale without a little treasure... Even if it be – The woman you love.

An encounter on the high seas. ... Swarthy pirates and aye – Sexy moments to singe your lashes, and have your corset in a tether.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bound By Decency.