Sophia's Reviews > The Goddess Hunt

The Goddess Hunt by Aimee Carter

Jun 25, 2012

liked it

It was good. Nice filler. Not much else to say. Hades/Henry is super tortured like Edward from Twilight. But this guy almost has a good reason. I mean, his first eternal wife left him, then died. He's afraid of screwing this marriage up too. And his job is a little heartless, which really hurts Kate, especially because she keeps becoming friends with all of his captives/fugitives/prisoners/other dead people. Hard to live with. All I'm hoping is that Kate doesn't lose her spirit, wisdom, will, morality, and balls like, surprise surprise, Bella from Twilight did. Some of the other gods suck big time. They're mean and selfish, especially Zeus/whatever his name is. I wonder if the price for becoming a god is one's humanity. Not the state of being human. But being compassionate, tender, and sympathetic. In the next book, I wonder if Hades'/Henry's and Hermes'/James' lack of humanity will express themselves further. James has a mean streak, and is very selfish. Henry... I'm not sure about him yet. Perhaps he and Kate will be the exception to the rule... That's it, I guess. Not much else to say, except 'The end'.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Goddess Hunt.