Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books)'s Reviews > Sins of the Night

Sins of the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon

** spoiler alert ** I thought this was a unique turn for the Dark Hunter series, but......the end was kind of depressing. A lot of the Dark Hunters died in this book, and what happened with Danger just wasn't the ending I wanted. I tried to convince myself that Danger and Alexion are happy where they are...but everyone thinks that Danger is dead. SOB!!!

I just think that Ms. Kenyon, who can pull happy endings out of nowhere, could have ended this book on a more upbeat note.

That's why I can only give this one 3 stars. Definitely not one of my favorite DH books, even though I really liked Alexion and Danger, both individually, and as a couple.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sins of the Night.

04/16/2016 marked as: read

Karen Great review, Danielle. This wasn't one of my favorites in the series either.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) Thanks, Karen. I accidentally pressed save before I put a spoiler space, but I fixed that. I had to go do some actual work first, though. Sorry to anyone who caught that. :(

message 3: by Rane (new)

Rane Awesome Review Danielle!

Miss Kim I thought Danger and Alex were kind of dull, myself. I agree that the ending could have been better if he were allowed to stay in her world versus how it turned out. It's been about year since I read it, and I don't remember exact details.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) I can see where you're coming from, Kim. I was pretty underwhelmed compared to some of the other one. The romance could have been better.

message 7: by Angelc (new)

Angelc Great review, Danielle! Oh no, an unhappy ending? I wouldn't like this one :(

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) Thanks Angelc. Well it's unconventional. I wasn't that happy with it. They're together and in love...the problem is where.