Anne (Angel Anne Reviews) Nelson 's Reviews > City Under the Moon

City Under the Moon by Hugh Sterbakov

Jun 25, 2012

bookshelves: first-reads
Read from August 19 to 21, 2012

Firstly I’d like to thank Author Hugh Sterbakov for the thrilling opportunity to read this amazing novel of his that I won as a firsts reads. (-: To read for my enjoyment and give my fair and unbiased review if I so choose to do. And I do wish to give a review on this novel.

Manhattan has been attacked by a werewolf pack, sparking an massive epidemic. Nightmarishly each night the victims multiply. The disease spreads…. An army grows.

As authorities scramble to contain the monsters, they discover that one man is behind them; his name is Demetrius Valenkov… and he has a message for the United States.

~~ FIND A CURE ~~

The President must prepare an unspeakable solution, ad the disease evades an international coalition of top scientist.

One person has picked up Demetrius’ trail: FBI counter terror specialist Brianna Tildascrow, who is the government’s most efficient - and ruthless - man hunter!!!!
Brianna must hunt Demetrius across the globe and uncover the sinister secret of the curse threatening mankind. She’s not alone on the mission/quest, she has the help of a elite squad of commandos and a quirky horror blogger . Interesting mix right? I think so.

Although my first reaction when City Under The Moon arrived was, Dang this is a large novel, and yes it is.. I was quite a amazed at how quickly I read through it once I started it.
Another fascinating surprise was that it’s on of those books that you definitely don’t want to read it right before you go to sleep!!! I knew that it was going to be full of suspense, but this book to me was as scary as hell…

City Under The Moon, to me had a genius of an author writing this novel! The way his brain must have been working overtime is very apparent by the love and passion, the amount of detail work crammed in from cover to cover is mind blowing. It’s a very FULL, detailed book. I most certainly wouldn’t consider it a light read, as you need to keep on track with this one. (no mind wandering allowed, lol)

A few words that I’d use to describe “City Under The Moon” would be: amazing, wonderful, phenomenal and terrifying!!!! Action packed, full of twists and turns of course.

I absolutely recommend this spectacular book!!!

Recommend: 18 and up
Rating: 4.5/5 angel stars

Angel Anne Reviews

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read City Under the Moon.