Helen's Reviews > My Life Undecided

My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody

Jun 24, 2012

bookshelves: romance, teen
Read from July 05 to 06, 2012

At first I found it hard to like the decisionally challenged main character, Brooklyn Pierce. At first glance, she seems to be the ultimate popular girl, but soon after throwing a rager, setting her mother's model home on fire, getting arrested, and getting rejected by her best friend, Brooklyn finds herself friendless, grounded, and doomed to serving 200 hours of community service at a nursing home. So what does she do? She starts her own blog to ask the world to make all her decisions for her. And she even manages to meet a dorky, yet charming debate team captain AND a Southern hunk. And throughout all this, I slowly started to like Brooklyn Pierce and her amusing personality. By the end of the book I even found myself rooting for her. So yes, Jessica Brody, you and your spunky character Brooklyn Pierce have both won me over. Congratulations.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Life Undecided.

07/05/2012 page 62
19.0% "Brooklyn Pierce kinda seems like a brat right now... Here's a quote from the book: "Why does life seem so hard for me and yet so easy for everyone else?" Um, here's a thought...maybe 'cause not everyone makes stupid decisions like you!!"
07/06/2012 page 176
55.0% "I have to admit, I think I'm falling in love with dorky, yet charming debate team member Brian myself..."

message 1: by Bookworm101 (new)

Bookworm101 I am about to read this book. I am sooo excited!!!! I have seen the book trailer and it looks AWESOME. I think Jessica Brody might be my new favourite author