Liza's Reviews > Deep Autumn Heat

Deep Autumn Heat by Elisabeth Barrett

Jun 24, 2012

I was lucky enough to get an early copy of Deep Autumn Heat from NetGalley. I’d actually heard about this book while at the Reader Author Get Together hosted by Lori Foster at the first of June and was very excited to be approved for an early copy. The official ebook release date is July 9, 2012.

Lexie became one of my favorite heroines pretty much from the minute she appeared on the page. She has been through hell and come out a stronger woman. She has decided to go through life as an independent woman, but doesn’t count on Sebastian Grayson coming home for a visit. Seb likes the look of Lexie as soon as he sees her, but it is her homemade coconut cake that he loves first. Only by issuing a kitchen challenge does Seb get a chance to get closer to Lexie.

Not all is smooth sailing in Lexie’s world right now. She appears to have a stalker, supply orders for her restaurant are not coming in on time, and she has no idea what to do about her attraction to Seb, who is only in Star Harbor for a short visit. I loved watching them together. They had the best chemistry and it only got stronger the more time they spent together. Fans of super sexy scenes will be more than happy with the scenes between Lexie and Seb. Lexie’s world doesn’t instantly become perfect, but I loved her more as I watched her character grow over the course of the story.

Seb and Lexie are so awesome together. I loved how they each became stronger the more time they were together. Loved how they found a way to make their life together work. I also loved the Grayson brothers and am really hoping each of the brothers will get his own story. Theo is already set to get his story with Blaze of Winter, which is set for release on September 10, 2012 and I can’t wait to read his story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deep Autumn Heat.

June 24, 2012 – Started Reading