Dianne's Reviews > Countervail

Countervail by Nathan M. Farrugia

bookshelves: x20-9-read, action-and-adventure, author-review, fabulous-reading, military, own

Nathan M. Farrugia knows how to create razor-taut action, complex characters and seemingly impossible situations and he never lets up, from start to finish! COUNTERVAIL continues the uphill battle between good and evil in a world filled with enhanced soldiers, cyber monsters and scene after scene of chaos.

The Helix episodic series encompasses all that a reader of science fiction, military action tales could want in a no-holds-barred manner that leaves me breathless at the end as I return to reality. No wasted words, tons of heroic actions, loyalty, and the willingness to die for a cause in a world gone mad and teetering on the brink of disaster, this author’s thrilling style is as refreshing as it is mesmerizing.

A highly recommended series that never lets up and has made my binge re-read list, if my heart can take it! More than a hidden gem, this episode was blindly dazzling in its raw and edgy style!

I received a complimentary copy from Nathan M. Farrugia! This is my honest and voluntary review.

Series: Helix - Book 9
Publisher : Anomaly Press (September 1, 2020)
Genre: Technothriller | Military Thriller
Print Length : 234 pages
Available from: Amazon
For Reviews, Giveaways, Fabulous Book News, follow: http://tometender.blogspot.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Countervail.

September 6, 2020 – Started Reading