Ellie's Reviews > Adoring Keaton

Adoring Keaton by Siobhan Davis

30207434

bookshelves: siobhan-davis

Final Score - 4.5 Stars!

This was an emotional book for me. I have friends and family members who have struggled to come out their parents and friends. I felt Keaton's vulnerability, his fear, and ultimately his heart. He just wants to have what everyone else has - THAT PERSON who completes them. His brothers have found it. His parents have rediscovered it. Now, it's his turn. But it doesn't come easy and it's not with out a few heartbreaks along the way. The realism in that is what drew me in. I finished this book in under 24 hours. I simply could NOT put it down! I was engrossed from the first page to the last - and all that while recovering from an illness. It was just THAT well done.

Kuddos to Ms. Davis. I have read this entire series and while some have fallen short of my expectations - this one has re-energized my love for this family and the series. I cannot wait - quite frankly, I'm simply DYING - until I can get my hands on Kent's story. I think I may have an inkling of what makes him tick, but only reading his book will confirm it for me. Until then, I can hardly wait. I'm so anxious for it - I want it yesterday!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Adoring Keaton.

September 9, 2020 – Shelved