Cecilia (rather barefoot than bookless)'s Reviews > The Burning Star

The Burning Star by Jessie Lane

Jun 23, 2012

bookshelves: young-adult-paranormal, young-adult-romance, fairies
Read from July 27 to August 04, 2012

This is by far one of the best books I´ve read so far this year! It is well worth your time to read. I was kind of surprised that this book was this amazing and I was even more surprised at the content. I would never in a million years have guessed the turn outs in this one! If you want something who will surprise you and keep you guessing then this is a book for you. And a big warning if you do not like cliff hangers because OMG!! I want to read book two like yesterday if possible please!!! It was quite a while since I´ve been this involved in a book! I lived in it, I breathed it and I slept in it! There was just no possible way not to.

I love the characters in this book both the ones you know about from the blurb but also a few surprise characters that will be introduced along the way and wow are one of them a mystery all though I think I have figured out who she might be?
Kay is amazing! She is fighting against cancer and still managed to enjoy life. She has come to terms with that she will not survive this but even so she won´t give up hope and I love that about her. Ryan is such a great guy and then we have Nick who will spice it up a bit and complicate things for Kay.

There are so many question marks when you are done with this book it is impossible to let it go! It will stay with you until the questions are answered!
This book contains a lot of romance as it should but also some action and humor to make this book so amazing you will read until your eyes bleed!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Burning Star.

07/31/2012 page 131
08/04/2012
100.0% "One of the best books I've read this year!"