BBMoreB ~'s Reviews > In Rides Trouble

Jun 22, 2012

liked it
bookshelves: net-galley
Read from July 20 to 21, 2012 , read count: 1

Thanks to the publisher, Sourcebooks, and NetGalley for the chance to read this early!

This is the second book in a romantic suspense military trilogy by Julie Ann Walker releasing September 4th 2011. I actually read the books out of order; I read the third installment, Rev It Up!, first. You should read this one prior to Rev It Up!; otherwise the surprise is ruined.

Meet Frank Knight. For years he has been a silent warrior and guardian, first as a SEAL, and now operating an elite special ops team. He leads his loyal team of Knights to fight the bad guys at all costs. He's hard, dangerous, and hot as sin but, believes love is nothing more than an illusion. Until Becky came to his life and made him question the promise he made a long ago.

Becky "Rebel" Reichert is a force to be reckoned with. A woman this striking spells nothing but trouble for Frank. Armed with killer mechanical skills—and body to die for—she’ll bring him to his knees. !I loved her character. So determined, but willing to do anything for Frank. She knew from the beginning what she felt and no matter how hard Frank tried to avert her feelings never wavered. but Frank...the epitome of male was soooo stubborn.

This was a very enjoyable book; my favorite of the 3 so far…. The suspense portion made/kept the book interesting and fast moving. The book was the perfect mix of adventure, suspense and romance.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In Rides Trouble.