Jennifer's Reviews > Chicken Soup for the Soul: Runners: 101 Inspirational Stories of Energy, Endurance, and Endorphins

Chicken Soup for the Soul by Jack Canfield

Such a great book! I listened to this while I was running. Many times the stories would make me bust out laughing and other times I would cry. Running is something that is so personal but many runners have similar experiences. I found myself being flooded with my own running memories of the good the bad and the ugly. I was that first time marathoner that thought a 15 mile run would get me through...and it did, however when the older generation passed me it was humbling. My favorite story was the runner that encountered the dog owner. So many times have I had this same conversation with dog owners. I laughed pretty hard over that. I will listen to this again, and maybe attempt a triathlon?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Chicken Soup for the Soul.

June 20, 2012 – Started Reading
June 20, 2012 – Shelved
July 10, 2012 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Tricia I didn't even know this book existed! Thanks for the review! I might have to go buy it for me, Sawyer and Bailey :)!