Tari's Reviews > One Poison Pie

One Poison Pie by Lynn Cahoon

bookshelves: preordered, netgalley, pb-arc-from-publisher

What an awesome start for this series! I'd already read the prequel to this, which isn't completely necessary, but I'd highly recommend it to get a feel for the characters and what happened with Mr. Darcy, the cat. There was a good plot twist later in the book, and I honestly didn't know which suspect was the killer. There were some other threats Mia got, but some came from other sources. I think I'd be scared to pieces living in that old school she bought!

I love how Mia and Trent were getting closer then let her ex know that he was definitely not welcome around there, especially after a recent rotten thing he did. Christina may have found her special guy which I thought was so sweet. There were a couple of things went missing which were left hanging, but knowing this author, I know they'll come up again and be explained, similar to another of her series, so I'm not really worried about it.

I'm really glad the next book comes out in July, because it would be way too hard waiting longer than that!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Poison Pie.

August 30, 2020 – Shelved