Tari's Reviews > A Deadly Edition

A Deadly Edition by Victoria Gilbert

bookshelves: netgalley

This might be the best of this series yet! Richard and Amy's families came together for their wedding, and it was fun getting to know Scott, her brother a little bit better. We always knew he had a super secret job, but in this book he even surprised his sister with what he does.

Eventually the clues fell into place for me, and I figured out someone's identity. I don't want to say too much or spoil it, but this series had mentioned the person in an earlier story. The showdown was great, and everyone involved had a small part. Kurt Kendrick is definitely the JR Ewing of this series--you gotta love him, and I think he's an awesome character, but sometimes he really can be a stinker. Amy was never sure if she should trust him or not, but I think he proved himself a good ally in this book, past shady deeds or not.

The wedding was beautiful to read, and it seems as though for now everyone in the book had someone or something to make them have a happy ending. I was really happy to read on the author's blog that there will be at least a couple more books in this series.

I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher via NetGalley, and my opinions are my own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Deadly Edition.

August 30, 2020 – Shelved