Bookbesties's Reviews > Prey

Prey by Hannah  McBride

bookshelves: arcs

This is probably my fav book(so far) from this series and I'm so excited everyone else gets to enjoy it as much as me!

Prey Picks up a few weeks after where Sanctum left off and a few weeks where the companion novella Broken left off as well and Skye has finally started to settle into her new life with friends, new family and her mate, Remy.
Everything is perfect, the gang is back at GPA the sun is shinning, she's in love and experiencing things she never though she would..... until female shifters start disappearing and the school is forced to take drastic measures.
Skye has to face past horrors and people whom she never though she'd have to see again and her will and her mates is tested and stretched.

I loved this book simply because we see Skye really come into her own at this point, with herself, her feelings, and her role as Remy's mate. Hannah did a superb job at the range of emotions that flew off the page from, elation, to excitement to heartbreak, to fear, to love. Skye's journey in this book is a hard one and at time super emotional and the story made me cry but then in the next chapter also made me smile and laugh. By the end of the book I was defiantly left with a super O face of shock(😮)and immediately needed more.
All those markers I have for a great book/story/world were awesomely checked off with Prey!

Intriguing plot✔️
Relatable Characters(even down to the side characters)✔️
Humor✔️
emotion so real I needed a chapter break✔️
Steamy sexy times✔️✔️✔️✔️
Thirst for more✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

I'm am HERE for the conclusion of this amazing world in the final book!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Prey.

June 1, 2020 – Started Reading