AnnaBanana's Reviews > Archer's Lady

Archer's Lady by Moira Rogers

Jun 19, 2012

bookshelves: erotica, shifters, novella, paranormal, steam-punk, vampires
Read from July 04 to 07, 2012

This is my favorite in the Bloodhound series! I've been waiting for this book and I was so excited to finally get to read it. I'm definitely not disappointed with it! Moira Rogers has done it again!!! :)

We first met Archer in the first book, where he supposedly betrayed the Bloodhound Guild by helping the Vampires. We get a LOT more answers about that in this book, you'll have to read it to find out though. We also finally get to see who the real Archer is and let me tell you, he's everything I hoped for! *sigh* And then we meet Grace in this book. She's a reformed thief, posing as a school teacher. I loved Graces character! She's the perfect match for Archer, very sneaky yet still able to pull off the innocent act. The chemistry between the two was explosive. Makes me want a bloodhound all to myself. ;)

I love this world that the Moira Rogers duo, Bree and Donna, have built! I was never into this style before but now after reading this whole series, I'm ready for more. I hope they continue to write more of this series. I love all of the characters, especially the new Bloodhound! I hope we see more of that one! The writing is, as usual, fantastic and I couldn't help but get sucked in!

This is definitely a unique story line, for me anyway, I've never read anything like it! I give this book 5 Stars and I recommend to all who love a good shifter story and those of you who like steampunk also, this series has blown me away and I can't wait for more! Though it's definitely NOT for those 18 & Under if you know what I mean? ;)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Archer's Lady.