Mz. Diana Gagliardi's Reviews > Timeless

8206612
Jun 19, 2012

liked it
Read on June 19, 2012

The last book of the Parasol Protectorate (#5) ends with many changes. Watching Alexis and the rest of the werewolf and vampire household deal with a 2 year old who can turn into a wolfcub or vampire when the wrong person touches her (or she dives at them) is a delight and, while not EVERYTHING, ends up as one might think/expect/want there are plenty of small touches that make for a delightful time with characters who we have watched grow and deal with the world.

I am never as fond of the books wherein Alexis is taken away from London and this is no exception. The tale was split, following Biffy in London and the many changes that can happen to a former drone turned werewolf, and Biffy has long been a marvelous character. Still, the world seemed flatter without the Alphas...something Biffy himself would agree with.

Great series, happy to have read them, sad that the covers do not reflect Alexis (constantly referred to as a large woman with bountiful assets and a love for treats) with a nearly flatchested, skinny model...but the outfits are marvelous so it's something at least (however, we NEED more shapes!!)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Timeless.

06/19/2012