Carol Hutchinson's Reviews > Wrong Number, Right Woman

Wrong Number, Right Woman by Jae

Perfection!!!

Denny and Eliza meet when Eliza accidentally sends her a text message she intended for her best friend, Heather. They strike up an unlikely friendship, as Denny supports Eliza through an online dating adventure but when both of them start to realise they have more than platonic feelings for one another, will it be Denny or Eliza who brave admitting their feelings.

This was the cutest, most perfect, amazing romance ever!!! I was so in love with this, from the idea to the characters and then just the whole story. Eliza and Denny are both so insecure and vulnerable, yet they are complete opposites and with Eliza feeling things for a woman for the very first time, there is a lot of uncertainty in her thoughts and feelings when it comes to Denny. Yet both of them are aware they have this undeniable and amazing connection, and still they can’t quite understand or see it until friends and family start pointing it out.

The butch/femme dynamic was so sweet, and Denny was the perfect gentlewoman. She really was respectful, but shy, sweet and feminine in her own unique way. Eliza was full of energy and like a ray of sunshine and together they just made me feel so happy. They are literally the cutest lesfic couple to ever be!!! I adore them both individually and together and could completely relate to them both, their situation and everything.

I honestly loved this so much I think it is definitely one of my favourites of Jae’s that I have read so far, and will remain one of those books I will always think about. It was filled with sweet, cute, and lovely moments, some more dorky moments, and then ones of pure tension where I really felt for Denny and Eliza because they really were going to be the ones standing in each other’s way if they didn’t make the moves, and they were so perfect together they just had to be. I literally didn’t want it to end!!!

They were so cute and I hope we will see them again in the future somewhere because I love them so much. This was just the perfect romance to steal your heart, and leave you with a big smile on your face!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wrong Number, Right Woman.

August 20, 2020 – Shelved as: to-read
August 20, 2020 – Shelved
August 28, 2020 – Started Reading
September 2, 2020 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Patricia Foort Same!!!!

Carol Hutchinson Glad you enjoyed it too!