Lee Anne - OMG! It's TOOOOO Cold!'s Reviews > Restraint

Restraint by Erica Chilson

Jun 17, 2012

bookshelves: kindle, own, bdsm, erotic, stalker-non-con, lent-2013
Read from July 18 to 21, 2012 — I own a copy

Follow this review and others at http://www.mysecretromancebookreviews...

Ladies and Gentlemen, please make sure you seat backs and tray tables are in their upright and locked position and that your seatbelts are securely fastened. It’s gonna get bumpy!

This is one sick, twisted, F-ed up story! And I loved every minute of it. The prologue had me hooked in the first two sentences. Then when I actually got into the novel I couldn’t put it down. Ms. Chilson’s imagination is wicked and this is one F-ed up story! I’m going to have to read the next one in the series because I have to know more!

Katya is a switch and visits a local BDSM club, for the first time. When she arrives there she finds that everyone who works there knows her and has instructions to take care of her, watch over her. While she’s there, she’s shoved into a dark room and pinned to the wall. The Dom who has shoved her into the room places a bracelet on her wrist. He takes ownership of her. When Kat gets home, she tries to take the bracelet off, only to find she can’t, no matter what! Thus begins the game of Kat and mouse. Master Ez tells her, he will reveal himself to her when she figures out who he is.

Katya finally figures out who Master Ez is but the game of Kat and mouse continues. There’s more to this story than meets the eye. Katya continues to use her investigative skills to work through the puzzle and reach the end game. To quote Katya “Game on, Bastards”.

Part way through the story I figured out the end game. I figured out what Katya was supposed to figure out. I was crushed for her. I was also thinking OMG! This is so F-ed up! I was literally screaming on the inside (I couldn’t scram out loud as my family was asleep and I didn’t want to wake them up).

This is an amazing story and Ms. Chilson has one sick, twisted imagination. I loved every minute of it. I loved it so much; I stayed up until the week hours of the morning to finish it! Now on to the second one in the series: Unleashed. Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for your attention, you may now return to your regularly scheduled reading.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Restraint.

04/02 marked as: read