Greg S.'s Reviews > The Final Four

The Final Four by Paul Volponi

Jun 17, 2012

Read on June 17, 2012

Started this the day before school ended, and of course, it was my favorite book I read all year. I was sad about the ending, but other than that, one of my favorite(if not my favorite) books I've ever read. I suggest it to anyone who likes sports.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Final Four.

11/18/2016 marked as: read

message 1: by Glenn (new)

Glenn Robinson This by far is my favorite book as well. I loved how Paul added the players (Malcom, Roko, Crispin, and Michael) background info into the book to add suspense. Being a basketball fan, I love books like these and when he added the intense overtime experience, I couldn't stop reading. I would absolutely read this again and again.

Jack Leimann When I picked this book I honestly didn't think I was going to enjoy it as much as I did. I am a sports fan but not necessarily a basketball fan so going in I wasn't to sure about this book. But, I absolutely loved it. At first, I didn't really like how the book was setup. However, I kept reading I liked how it went from the game to a player then another play and then back to the game or an order similar to that. Also, the suspense made it really entertaining to read. If I could change one thing though it would be to make Troy win the game because I was rooting for them throughout the book. Who doesn't love rooting for the underdog every once in a while?

Tyree B So far this book is the best. I like this book because it's about my favorite sport and I hope to play college ball. This book has great imagery in my mind. It's the best book in my opinion.