Reading Owl's Reviews > The Espressologist

The Espressologist by Kristina Springer

Jun 16, 2012

Read on June 16, 2012

A story about love & coffee. It does not get any better than that. Another book, that I knew I was going to LOVE. It was a definitely win-win, for me.
I am enjoying more contemporary books lately. Plus, it is a great way to take a break from the fantasy, paranormal, & adventure stories. I needed an easy, lighthearted, & humorous read. When I saw this on the shelves from my local library, I just know, it will be a non-stop reading for me.
You follow a girl name Jane Turner, she is 17 & she is on her senior year. She works at a coffee shop & she can tell what kind of a person they are, by the drinks they order. So, she became a ESPRESSOLOGIST. More likely, a real life cupid. She hooks her friends & co-workers with their soulmate, but can not seem to find her own match or was she looking at the wrong places.
This book was a page turner. The concept of putting two elements, that the readers will praise about. A fun read, that will keeps you in your seat & laughing out loud because it is a non-stop comedy. The characters plays a big part, of why this book is amazing. They add a wonderful flavor, just like coffee. The author did such a great job of entertaining her audience. From the story, characters, & the writing style, were well put together.
I am very fond about this book,that I am sure you will too.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Espressologist.

message 1: by Petra (new)

Petra Cross Great Review