Miranda's Reviews > Once Burned

Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost

Jun 15, 2012

bookshelves: mobi-files
Read from July 01 to 03, 2012

Although a great first installment for Vlad, I was extremely disappointed I never got to see from his POV.

Leila was the perfect counter for Vlad. The way this one ended has me anxiously awaiting the next one. What happens between the two of them? What happens with Leila's powers? And will I FINALLY get to see from Vlad's POV?...keep running through my mind.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Once Burned.

07/01/2012
32.0% "Not gonna lie...32% and I'm a bit disappointed with the book so far...hopefully the further I read into it I will change my mind..." 6 comments
show 1 hidden update…

Little Butterfly Hi hun! Is it good?

Miranda I haven't had much time to read today...I'm only 8% into it. But yes, so far I'm hooked! :)

Breann I was disappointed that there wasn't any scenes from Vlad's POV. I guess because it's an UF series like the Night Huntress? But as fans, we were eagerly anticipating Vlad, not Leila. I love Leila now but initially I wanted more Vlad. I still want more Vlad. I think I will always want more Vlad.

Miranda Yes exactly...I mean the series is called the Night Prince, so I figured it was from Vlad's POV. I did like Leila though. I thought if anything it would be jumping between both of their POVs. Ah well, here's to hoping the next one is from his POV..and I agree....I will always want more Vlad as well.

message 5: by Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️ (last edited Jul 04, 2012 12:21AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews  ❤️ Hopefully book 2 will be Vlad's POV.....I mean it has to be right? After all it's HIS series right??

Miranda My thoughts precisely Dorsey!!!