Stefanie's Reviews > Where We Belong

Where We Belong by Emily Giffin

Jun 15, 2012

bookshelves: giveaway-won, modern-day-romance

I read Emily's Something series some time ago but I couldn't recall her style of writing. So when I first started Where We Belong, I felt like it was a fresh start to reading this author's work.

I'm lucky to have received an advance copy of this book! I read this book in two days! I enjoyed it immensely. Emily's style of writing is so easy to read and to follow along. It's like sitting down with friends and catching up.

I found Marian and Kirby's journeys to be authentic. I personally like and can relate to the whole finding yourself thing. Life is never challenge free. Most ppl deal with a hurdle the best they can in the heat of the moment. Time and space usually gives us better perspective and more wisdom down the line when reflecting upon what happened in the past. Success is accepting what was done was done and moving on in a positive way. Further triumph is living your truth and being happy with yourself inside out.

I actually hope Emily Giffin will write a sequel. I want to know what happens to everyone!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Where We Belong.

June 15, 2012 – Started Reading
June 15, 2012 – Shelved
June 15, 2012 –
0.0% "Just found out I won the free giveaway for rhos book! Coolio!"
June 28, 2012 –
0.0% "Received this today in the mail; will start it tonight."
June 29, 2012 –
page 150
40.32% "Easy dialogue and storyline to follow."
June 30, 2012 –