Adelheid's Reviews > A Whisper of Eternity

1551954
Oct 08, 2008

it was ok
Read in December, 2008

** spoiler alert ** This book was VERY formulaic. Amanda Ashley has produced some enjoyable books, but this was the third one in a row that I will be sending to the used book store. If one were playing the Vampire Romance Drinking Game (yes, it exists) while reading this book, they would die of blood alcahol poisoning.

Dominic: Hello, I am the studly vampire for this book.
Tracey: Wow, you are good looking and handsome. I just met you, but I think I'm in love. I am not sure, though.
Dominic: It's you! The woman I loved and lost. Now you are reincarnated and I found you again.
Enter Dominic's sire: Wait! It is I, the slutty vampiress who turned you. I must strive to manipulate you and keep you two apart.
Enter more foes: It is us, the evil vampires who are here to make the hero look better. Compaired to us, he is not bad.
Tracey: I love you, but I don't want to be a vampire.
Dominic: You must, we are destined to be together.
Tracey: Oh, no, I have been bit and drained by the evil vampires.
Dominic: I will now turn you, it is perfect. Now I am turning you to save your life and am blameless in the matter.
Tracey: Now I'm a vampire. I didn't want to be turned. Curses. But, you are still so handsome and virile. I am happy.
D and T go traipsing along the moonlit beach.

While there is a change in names, many different authors have written versions of this same exact book. This did not have anything to make it stand above the others.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Whisper of Eternity.

12/18/2008 page 14