Misfit's Reviews > This Golden Land

This Golden Land by Louise O'Flaherty

Jun 14, 2012

bookshelves: california, to-read-mine
I own a copy

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read This Golden Land.

message 1: by Mermarie (new) - added it

Mermarie This looks radiant. ;O

message 2: by Misfit (new) - added it

Misfit Hah. I just put it down and am trying something else. Books are flying this evening, I can't settle into any of them :/

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* I hate that when it happens,and its happening too often:(

message 4: by Misfit (new) - added it

Misfit I know. Challenges make it worse. I should have learned by now, but no....

message 5: by Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (last edited Jun 14, 2012 07:12PM) (new) - added it

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* Misfit wrote: "I know. Challenges make it worse. I should have learned by now, but no...."

Yes indeed they do...under pressure..I think that's what dose it for me when I know I have to read something I balk,and then nothing is "good-enough" :(

message 6: by Misfit (new) - added it

Misfit It's seriously killing the fun of reading. Granted I have about six books left in 2012 (half a year or thereabouts), but it is really affecting every book I pick up. Stop me next time :)

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* Misfit wrote: "It's seriously killing the fun of reading. Granted I have about six books left in 2012 (half a year or thereabouts), but it is really affecting every book I pick up. Stop me next time :)"

At least your way ahead of me :( I want to go back to just reading for fun...I dont think III get this challange done,I keep wandering...

message 8: by Misfit (new) - added it

Misfit Same here. Every time I try to focus on it, I hate every book that qualifies, and want to read the books that don't qualify.

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* Misfit wrote: "Same here. Every time I try to focus on it, I hate every book that qualifies, and want to read the books that don't qualify."

Isnt that the truth!*sigh*