Kristen's Reviews > Rock Hard

Rock Hard by Olivia Cunning

3 to 3 1/2 stars

I didn't enjoy Rock Hard as much as I did the first book Backstage Pass. However, I still had a blast reading this book. Especially, the last few chapters. The ending was fun and funny and fantastic!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rock Hard.

Started Reading
June 1, 2012 – Finished Reading
June 13, 2012 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)

Karla LOL! I liked this one better than the first book...it's funny how different things appeal to us! I'm glad you had fun reading it!!

message 2: by Wendy (new) - added it

Wendy Nicely said Kristen! Which reminds me, I still need to read this too.

Kristen Karla wrote: "LOL! I liked this one better than the first book...it's funny how different things appeal to us! I'm glad you had fun reading it!!"

Thanks Karla. I couldn't get a good take on the heroine. That was my problem. I never had an issue with her but I felt like the author didn't quite know her own character if that makes sense. I really love Sed. He was cruel at times but he was a great character. I loved, loved, loved all the band interaction in this book. I loved that the most.

Kristen Wendy wrote: "Nicely said Kristen! Which reminds me, I still need to read this too."

Thanks Wendy! When you get the change to read it, I know you'll love it.

KatLynne Nice review Kristen! Like Karla, I liked this one better than than the first book:)

Four of my family members are band members (just local celebrities:), not rock stars..LOL I guess I should be very thankful for that after reading these books:)

Kristen Thanks KatLynne. That's awesome you have family members in a rock band but I'm with you, after reading this book I'd be glad they're not famous. Lol. This type of lifestyle has never appealed to me though.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Great review, Kristen! I actually liked this book more than the first one. I think it had something to do with how competitive Sed was with himself in the sack, LOL. ;-)

Kristen Thank you, Tammie. I know Karla liked this book better too.

Spoiler Whore-Momoa Sed is one character that I could not get into. He got on my ever loving nerves! Looking forward to Trey's story.

Kristen Amanda wrote: "Sed is one character that I could not get into. He got on my ever loving nerves! Looking forward to Trey's story."

I can totally see that. I look forward to Trey's book too. I just wish the series was being released in order.

Spoiler Whore-Momoa Me too. But she will be releasing a new book to her new series later this month. So Yay!!

Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus) I dont think ur the only one who didnt enjoy it that much...but im glad book II kept u entertained enough Kristen :)

Kristen Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book wrote: "Me too. But she will be releasing a new book to her new series later this month. So Yay!!"

Wow! I just saw your comments 21/2 years later. Oops sorry! It's kinda old new now. Lol

Kristen Gabriella *is awesome* wrote: "I dont think ur the only one who didnt enjoy it that much...but im glad book II kept u entertained enough Kristen :)"

Thank you, Gabriella. Overall, it's a good series. Brian's book (Backstage Pass) is still my favorite book and he'll always be my favorite band member. ❤️

Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus) I can tottally understand..Brian is such a romantic :) ♥

Kristen Gabriella *is awesome* wrote: "I can tottally understand..Brian is such a romantic :) ♥"

True! That's why I adore him. ❤️