T.R. Graves's Reviews > Tiger's Voyage

Tiger's Voyage by Colleen Houck

Jun 12, 2012

Tiger's Voyage is another wonderful book within one of my favorite series to date. Colleen Houck is a phenomenal author who has done a great job writing a story filled with heart-squeezing romance, unbelievably believable fantasy worlds, and spine-tingling adventures. Honestly, I can't say enough positive things about this timeless saga.

The characters. From the main ones to the supporting ones, they are created and molded until they are perfect. Their every action and reaction believable...frustrating...and amazing. Kelsey, Ren, Kishan, and Mr. Kadam have come to feel like old friends.

The settings. Each and every one of the fantasy worlds traveled to during this version of the quest are described in a manner where I can easily visualize its traits, its magnificence, and its dangers.

The love triangle. Oh my Goodness! What can I say about that? It's masterful. One minute, I'm pulling for one brother. The next, I'm pulling for the other. I'm not sure Kelsy could lose with either Ren or Kishan. There is definitely only one who can hurt her to the core. When he does, I feel her ache as if it were my own.

I love this series so much, I've spent several weeks reading and re-reading it. This is important to mention because I almost never re-read a book. I have so little leisure time that going back over a book where I already know the final outcome is rare. I've made the exception with The Tiger Saga because of all the great details that I missed the first time. The excitement and anticipation prevented me from appreciating the lengths Colleen Houck went to to create this fascinating story.

I won't give anything away, but Tiger's Voyage ends in such a surprising manner that fans like me will be rabidly awaiting Tiger's Destiny's release. I for one...I can not wait!

T.R. Graves
Warriors of the Cross
Guardians of the Cross
Enemies of the Cross
Left
Grave Bound
Underground

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tiger's Voyage.