Quynh's Reviews > To the Brink

To the Brink by Cindy Gerard

Ethan and Darcy were married eight years ago, love at first sight, they couldn't get enough of each other, but a marriage has to work outside of the bedroom as well. When they divorced three years later, Ethan and Darcy went separate ways. Ethan, an ex-Special Force soldier, is now working in his own family made security organization E.D.E.N. Darcy is stationed in the Philippines working as one of the ambassadors employees.

When Ethan gets an urgent call from Darcy that meant life or death, he dropped everything to come to her rescue. With Ethan and his brothers help, Darcy tries to figure out what made her a target to begin with as she is not yet out of danger territory.

This series is definitely getting better with each book. The plot is better and so is the suspense factor. I liked the flashbacks to Ethan and Darcy's history, as you get to see why their marriage fell apart and why they still love each other. There's also a minor story of Amy and Dallas, which should prove interesting when we see them again.

Overall, very enjoyable book, and so far, my favorite out of the three.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read To the Brink.

June 12, 2012 – Shelved
October 7, 2016 – Shelved as: rescue-mission
October 7, 2016 – Shelved as: rekindle-romance
October 7, 2016 – Finished Reading
February 24, 2017 – Shelved as: reviews

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

Jonetta Great review, Quynh!

Quynh Thanks Jonetta! Hope you're enjoying this one as well! :)

Jonetta I really am!

Sunny Great review...I enjoyed all the book and it gave a running start to the BOI series.

Quynh Thank you Sunny! That's what we're working towards is the BOI series. I'm happy that these books are improving as you move forward.

Glad you're liking it too Jonetta!

Jonetta Loving it. I should finish tonight.