Kathleen Hagen's Reviews > Stories I Only Tell My Friends: An Autobiography

Stories I Only Tell My Friends by Rob Lowe

F 50x66
Jun 12, 2012

Read in June, 2012

Stories I Only Tell My Friends, by Rob Lowe, narrated by the author, Produced by Macmillan Audio, Downloaded from audible.com.

Rob Lowe’s account of his life lived, for the past 25 years, in the public eye. A teen idol at 15, an international icon, member of the “Brat Pack, and one of Hollywood's top stars. Rob Lowe tells us of his experiences as a child actor, who then had to find his way to continued fame through the counter-culture of the late ‘70’s and ‘80’s, where he spent most of his time when not on set, at parties and with one girl after another. He tells of finally meeting the one he wanted to marry, but before that could happen he had to get sober. He’s been married for almost 20 years with two sons and he has maintained a successful career, including four years on the t.v. show “West Wing.” . Rob Lowe’s delivery of his own memoir is done in his typically wry style with self effacing humor. Very entertaining particularly as an audio read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stories I Only Tell My Friends.