Kiarra's Reviews > Dare to Dream: Life as One Direction

Dare to Dream by One Direction

Jun 11, 2012

Read in June, 2012

I love these boys with all of my heart and I have been a Directioner forever. Just watching them grow has made me smile. I'm so proud of them. From the bromances, the jokes, dances, to the crazy cheeky moments! They are part of my life and I couldn't imagine being without them.

This book tells their story and I've smiled a number of times reading what they had to say as well as laugh at a few moments that I knew of before reading the book. All of the pictures made me smile and coo even harder. It was amazing reading about their home life and getting deeper into their personalities. I could relate to so many things in the book. I swear, I almost ripped my face open from.smiling so hard when I was looking at the pictures and seeing how genuinely happy they are and how their bond is so strong.

This book will definitely be kept forever and will be reread. Their hard work has and is still showing and these boys are so amazing. I'm smiling typing this. I'm just in love with these five boys. :)
xx

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dare to Dream.

06/13/2012 page 156
07/07/2017 marked as: read

Cher  Lloyd I miss them. When we were on x factor together they never failed to make me laugh!