Leeah George 's Reviews > Exposed

Exposed by Kimberly Marcus

Jun 10, 2012

I can't even . I took out this book thinking it wouldn't be that good. I thought it would have just been one of "those" books. Well, I think I've been wrong a LOT these days !

Liz and Katie have been best friends for as long as they both can remember. But that all changes when Katie begins acting very strange. She ignores Liz in the halls, loses interest in her hobbies, and isolates herself from everyone. A confrontation reveals the unimaginable. Katie had been raped, and the rapist was a member of Liz's own family. Liz suddenly finds her life spinning out of control as she struggles to come to terms with Katie's shocking allegations. Will she be able to pick up the pieces of her shattered life, or will her friendship with Katie never recover?

I took out this book because I've seen it around the library a few times and it seemed cool, but I wasn't too sure if I should have taken it out. So, when I went to the library a few days ago, I thought: Hey, why not?

Okay, FIRST. It only took me 2 hours to finish it. Not because it was short, but because I just REFUSED to put in down. When I finally finished at 2:35 in the morning, I wanted to cry. It was such a good book! I couldn't believe what happened !

I really LOVED the ending of this book. I still don't know whether the brother raped her or not. But I'm glad they didn't tell me. Yes, it did frustrate me, but it also allowed me to create my own ending to the story. And I liked that.

I would recommend this book to my friend Michelle Y, cause I really do think she'd like the book. It has a lot of suspense and it was just amazing. I'm sure she'd love it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Exposed.