Wanda Hartzenberg's Reviews > The Legacy of Kilkenny

The Legacy of Kilkenny by Devyn Dawson

Jun 10, 2012

Read in June, 2012

Werewolves. I downloaded this book as per usual without reading the blurb. So the werewolf’s approach was a surprise. I did not have any real expectation apart from the title that sounded Irish to me. So I began reading the book and soon could not put it down. Here you will not find the by now so familiar love triangle. No, here Pru knows exactly what she wants. But you will get loads of romance nonetheless.
I loved the training sessions; it made sense and fit in with the story perfectly. The twists in the story are unique and again very fitting. I think, apart from the fact that the story is smooth and easy to read the fact that I really liked the most is that the family relationships are not strained. The children are neither neglected nor do they have the run of the mill.
So what is the story about, it’s basically about Devyn, the great wolf, whom have never shifted. To shift he must die. But Devyn is only 16, his sister is acting up, he loves his parents and he has a crush on the pack leader’s daughter. It is only a crush though and falling in love is not a priority when you’re about to die.
I really liked reading this book. It is a smooth easy read and one I would recommend to all paranormal readers. I give it an easy 6 *** *** review.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Legacy of Kilkenny.